I strongly believe that to help good go faster, we should publish as much as possible into the Commons, so we can learn together at speed.
This is a list of resources I've been involved in publishing, or published myself, which are freely available.
- Experimentation as Research - Guides and Templates
- Wellbeing Design Challenge - Facilitators Guide & Worksheets
- MDes Thesis on Systemic & Strategic Design Practice
- Design with Organic Materials - Reflections & Workshop Process
- Lifehack Community (not just tech) Hackathon - Facilitator Guide
- Lifehack Resources - Youth Wellbeing, Codesign, Social Entrepreneurship
- Collaboration Cafe - a group process to move ideas forward, build social capital, and challenge assumptions. (TBC)
This is a list of resources I have curated which I find very useful in my every day life and work.
Coming soon - subscribe for updates when this is live.